Here is an interesting video that can give you an idea on how to present your workshops/seminars or prepare for a media interview:
One Life-Changing Class You Never Took: Alexa von Tobel at TEDxWallStreet
- Go old School… Introduction, Development, Conclusion
- Always tell a story (whether it’s yours, a friend’s or family member’s) Make them visualize what happened with details, accurate descriptions and metaphors.
- Explain your ideas and give some good examples.
- Show why you’re the expert: a few statistics and details from researches always help, and sometimes shock the audience!
- Engage with your audience by asking questions and to provide feedback.
- Give a few simple-to-follow suggestions
- Repeat keywords and main concepts
- What is the main idea you want the audience to remember?
By Aida Guerra, Founder & Digital Marketing Consultant, firstname.lastname@example.org