Search Engine Marketing is the process of planning and executing advertising campaigns that will be displayed on search engines, selected blogs and online magazines.
What is your campaign goal?
- Increase traffic to my website.
- Raise brand awareness
- Increase sales
- People take a specific action on your website after clicking one of your ads (sign-up to your newsletter, make a purchase, etc.)
- Reach people who visited your website previously (re-marketing campaign).
We'll create your campaign and select the best option based on your goal and budget.
Google AdWords offers different options:
- Cost-per-click (CPC), also known as Pay-per-click (PPC) - You will only pay when someone clicks on your add.
- Cost-per-impressions (CPM)
- Cost-per-acquisition (CPA)
In all cases, we'll work with you on selecting the best keywords, crafting compelling messages and adding adequate images to gain your target audience attention.
We'll monitor your campaign and provide you periodical reports on the performance and suggestions to maximize the best Return on Investment (ROI).
If you would like to promote a video on Youtube or any other platform with the ability to upload videos, we team up with video production companies in the Great Toronto Area; experts videographers that can put in images your idea.
The Google Display Network includes a diversity of popular partnering websites, mobile apps, blogs and video content that allows you to showcase your products and services: beethoven.com, broadwayworld.com, poetry.com, rides-mag.com, rsportscars.com, quote.com, seekingalpha.com, cdkitchen.com, among others.
The Display Network reaches 80% of Internet users worldwide (in more than 30 languages and 100 countries). It includes more than 1 million publisher websites like nytimes.com and weather.com (Source: Google, 2014)