Social Media Advertising
Social Media Ads are critical to the success of any digital marketing plan and maximizing the Return on Investment. They also help raise brand awareness and engage with the target audience.
The most common Facebook Ads are:
- Page Post Engagement: Get more people to see and engage with your Page posts.
- Page Likes: Connect more people with your Page.
- Clicks to Website: Increase the number of visits to your website.
- Website Conversions: Send people to your website to take a specific action, like signing up for a newsletter. Use a conversion pixel to measure your results.
Find more about all the new types of Advertising that Twitter has designed to help businesses gain more brand awareness, clients and leads.
Tweet engagements, e.g.: Retweets, favorites, replies, etc. Reach more people and drive conversation.
- Website clicks or conversions: Send people to your site to purchase, sign up, etc.
- Followers: Grow your community on Twitter
- Leads on Twitter: Collect emails from people who express interest in your offer.
- App installs or app engagements: Get people to install or engage with your mobile app.
Powered by Google AdWords: We partner with video producers to create your video advertising and then we'll define a plan to launch it, according to your target audience, location and budget.
You pay only when someone chooses to watch your ad. Reach your customers whether they're on a smartphone, tablet or computer.
- Linkedin Ads
- Craft special offers, contests, sweepstakes and coupons