ON-SITE AND WEBINAR WORKSHOPS, TAILORED TRAINING PROGRAMS
2016 Online Workshops - Starting at CAD $30 each + GST/HST (approximately 2.5 hours).
Each workshop includes additional resources plus Pdf or printed material.
We provide on-site and webinar workshops. Select from our variety of topics; create your own program according to your company needs, industry, staff and customers.
- Creating your Digital Marketing Plan: Defining your Customer and Profile (Personas), Initiatives, Tactics, Goals, Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and Calendar.
- Social Media Management: Accounts setup, Community Management, Content Creation, how to create an Editorial Calendar, Trends.
- Social Media Advertising: Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads and Linkedin Ads.
- Promoting your services and finding business leads using a Linkedin Corporate Page.
- Online Public Relations: How to connect with online influencers (bloggers and journalists).
- How to manage your Online Corporate Reputation.
- Blogging: How to create a corporate blog, copywriting and main benefits for Search Engine Optimization.
- Email Marketing Campaigns: How to create your E-Newsletters, copywriting and Editorial Calendar.
- Search Engine Optimization: The pillars of SEO and their benefits to promote your brand, differences between On-Page SEO and Offline SEO tatics: Web Content, Inbound and Outbound Links.
- Search Engine Advertising: How to create Google Adwords Campaigns; types of advertising: Pay-per-click (PPC), Cost-per-impressions (CPM), Cost-per-acquisition (CPA).
- Affiliate Marketing Programs: What are they, and how to develop a program for your own business.
- Digital Marketing Trends: From emojis, social media buy buttons to wearables, everything that will be trending and tools that can help you promote your business.
- WordPress: How to create an informative or E-commerce website
- Magento - How to create an E-commerce website
- Shopify - How to create an E-commerce website
Topics we cover: Overview of the Platform; Design, customization and main functions; How to add content, an email marketing opt-in button, social media links and first elements of On-Page SEO,
For E-Commerce website: how to add products, manage your inventory, customer's profiles, how to add shipping and taxes rates, integrate with payment gateways like PayPal and Stripe.
SOCIAL MEDIA WORKSHOP
Learn about the benefits for your organization of using social media platforms as part of your mix of communication channels. Learn different strategies to implement right away after the workshop and start gaining more followers and customers.
Subjects include, but are not limited to:
- The right platforms for your company
- Examples of successful campaigns
- Steps to create a Social Media plan
- How to craft your messages
- Community management
- Social Media Advertising
- Do's and don'ts
- Social Media trends
March 8, 2016 - Social Media Management for small businesses. Access Employment Entrepreneurship Connections Program.
June 6, 2015 - Social Media Management Webinar, Public, Presented by Exatec Quebec Alumni and Professional Association.
January 8, 2015 - Social Media DIY Workshop for Small Businesses, The Immigrant Café Meetup, Toronto Public Library,