Graphic Design Intern – Toronto, ON
Anima Creative is looking for a smart, creative and organized Graphic Designer for an intern position.
This opportunity is perfect for recent college or university graduates. Intern you will gain integrated digital marketing experience while ensuring successful representation of Anima Creative’s clients brands across all media.
Our Digital Designer internship offers a great opportunity to get hands-on corporate design experience at an agency that understand the importance of good design, while building an impressive professional portfolio.
- Graphic Design – Creating high impact, brand-consistent designs intended to engage, attract, and sell.
- Web design
- Info graphics.
- Creative Ad campaigns
- Experience in Photoshop required.
- Experience with content management systems required.
- Basic photography knowledge.
- Experience with Adobe InDesign, Acrobat and Illustrator a plus.
- Proficiency in HTML 5 & CSS a plus.
- Typography knowledge a plus.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Candidate should be well organized, dependable, detail oriented, and able to multitask.
Please note: This is an unpaid internship, but you can work from home and from time to time meet with the management team in Downtown Toronto.
- After 4 months you will receive a Professional Letter of Recommendation outlining your accomplishments.
- Introduction to networks, recommendations and referrals.
- Compensation for travel.
- Meaningful and relevant assignments for professional and personal development.
Please send your Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.