Digital Marketing and Public Relations Internship – Toronto, ON
Anima Creative is currently seeking a highly motivated and talented individual for a Digital Marketing and Public Relations Intern position.
This opportunity is perfect for a recent graduate with a general understanding of Digital Marketing, Social Media management and Public Relations.
As Digital Marketing Intern you will gain integrated experience while supporting Anima Creative’s clients, as well as hands-on knowledge of basic skills and tools.
You will be provided with real-life professional experiences in which you can learn about the creation and maintenance of websites, corporate social media presence, media outreach and more.
– Creating compelling online content for sales tools, websites, blogs, social media handles and email marketing platforms.
– Develop Public Relations, Online Marketing, Social Media and Event Marketing campaigns.
– Seed relationships through identifying, following, and engaging with bloggers and influencers on their sites and social media profiles.
– Follow-up with key influencers in a timely manner and reporting progress to management.
– Assist with website monitoring, analytics & reporting.
– Research trends and integrate innovative ways to advertise/market on digital channels.
Desired Skills and Experience:
– The ideal candidate is social in nature and will love surfing the internet for interesting topics.
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
– Exceptional organizational and planning skils. Candidates will be taught to follow a proven process to develop these relationships.
– Ability to work both, independently with minimal supervision, and as part of a team.
Must be currently pursuing or have a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications or Business Administration.
– Previous experience with Social Media and blogging an asset.
– Experience with email service provider tools a plus.
– Experience with content management systems a plus.
– Experience with Google Analytics & Google Webmaster Tools a plus.
– Knowledge of Search Engine Optimization a plus.
– Knowledge of HTML 5 & CSS a plus.
Please note: This is an Unpaid Internship; the candidates must live in the Great Toronto Area. You can work from home but from time to time you will be required to meet with the management team in Downtown Toronto.
- After 4 months you will receive a Professional Letter of Recommendation outlining your accomplishments.
- Introduction to networks, recommendations and referrals.
- Meaningful and relevant assignments for professional and personal development.
Please send your Resume to: email@example.com
Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.